5 days since Sumach Espresso closed completely, 14 days since the pandemic was declared. I’m starting to get into a better routine.
- Up at 7:30
- Out for a quick walk when I can be fairly sure not to meet anyone and easily avoid the few I do see
- Check on Sumach for Greg and Mike
- Have a little breakfast, usually baked oatmeal
- Work on a crossword for a bit
- 8:50 sit down at my desk and review the possible tasks and make a provisional plan
- 9am start up the Sumach chat on Zoom so folks can jump in.
- Read work email and revise plan and send replies.
- Project work
- Work, but usually, by now, regularly interrupted by (mostly work) crises and distractions
- Puzzle, watching a concert or show or playing a game
Still haven’t managed to get disciplined about exercise or playing music, both of which would make me feel better. Maybe today.